Thanks to our generous donors and sponsors we are able to offer these programs to participants for a fee of $2,500 plus the cost of travel. The Impact Center's Women's Leadership Fellows are provided with skill building and services valued at close to $25,000. This fee covers:
- Access to coaching from an accomplished professional for the duration of the fellowship;
- Professional assessments, one-on-one coaching and individualized development planning;
- Access to peer coaching that establishes working relationships and provides opportunities for professional development;
- One mid-year executive retreat (3 days over a weekend in June) focusing on intensive skill building with experts and thought leaders;
- Opening orientation program featuring expert speakers;
- Year-end programming focused on ongoing professional development;
- Featured role in at least one Impact Center monthly program during the year;
- Invitations to ongoing Impact Center leadership development programs;
- Online collaboration tools;
- Access to the Center’s extensive network of leaders in all industries;
- Invitations to Impact Center Women’s events; and
- Program materials (e.g., books, articles and management tools).
In an effort to help candidates access funding from their networks or institutions, the Impact Center can provide materials to aid you in discussing this fellowship with your employer and scholarships.
Your Mentor is an invaluable resource, and we expect you to make ample use of this resource throughout the year. Fellows will be expected to meet with their Mentor at least once a month for the year.
- We will make every effort to match you with a Mentor in your immediate geographic area, but, failing this, you will be asked to schedule monthly phone calls with your Mentor.
- You are responsible for setting the agenda for your meetings with your Mentor, though the Impact Center will be happy to provide articles and materials to spur conversation.
Please note that all Fellows are required to attend the following events in Washington, D.C.:
- Women’s Leadership Fellows Program launch event in early December 2012.
- Mid-year, 3-day Fellows Retreat in June 2013, location to be determined.
- Women’s Leadership Fellows Program event in early December 2013.